Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By KongUK
Hi Rade

What is the order of fav by pos in Ice Hockey games where there are 2 teams plus draw in match odds, as if I want to back 2nd fav but not if its the draw?

Thanks

KongUK
By BfBotManager
Favorite positions are determined by using market prices.

Runner positions are counted from top to bottom, first selection in list of selections is runner by position 1 and so on. Just count them to get position of your runner.

Regards,
Rade
By KongUK
Ok but if I want to bet in the outsider team but not the draw ad that may be the 2nd fav of three?
By BfBotManager
If you do not want to bet on the draw then use Selections filter and allow betting on RUNNERS by position 1 and 2, that will prevent betting on runner by position 3 which is The Draw selection.

You can use this in combination with "Default bet type" and "Selection by highest/lowest" condition that will be set to allow betting on selection with highest odds (outsider).

It is impossible to know favorite position of The Draw without knowing the odds. I hope you understand difference between RUNNER by position and FAVORITE by position.

Regards,
Rade
By KongUK
Yes I understand , wanted to confirm what the positions were and how ti filter out draw, you explained well , thank yiu very much :)