Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By daneh1988
hi guys I cant get this setting to work correctly

my first strategy is lay under 1.5
2nd is back correct score market only when the first strategy has bets

I cant get the 2nd strategy to work correctly or place bets at all.

what boxes should I tick in the "only if specified strategy has bets" option

regards, danny
By BfBotManager
Hi Danny,

Make sure you auto load Correct Score and Under/over 1.5 markets.

Only if specified strategy has bets condition should have Under/over 1.5 strategy selected in strategies control and Matched bets options in combo box.

Also check if your Correct Score strategy is placing bets without this condition as some other condition might be making you problems.

If you keep having problems then please export your strategies and post them here so that we can check your settings.

Regards,
Rade
By BfBotManager
Hi Daneh1988,

You are using wrong condition to check if strategy has bets on same event. You are using Selection condition that is checking if specified strategy has bets on same SELECTION, but your strategy is betting on different market so that is impossible condition.

You need to use MARKET condition "Only if specified strategy has bets" and set it to check if strategy Under 1.5 has bets on same EVENT (match).

So just edit your CS strategy, remove existing selection condition "Only if specified..." and instead add Market condition "Only if specified..." has bets on same Event.

Then try again, it should work well.

Regards,
Rade