Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fred777
Hello Rade and Forum

I have noticed that on your new tipping sports site you have spreadsheets, I would like to know if there is one for the loss pot that would allow me to test out different win/lose combinations and adjust the LP settings.

Regards Pete.
By BfBotManager
Hi Pete,

There is no spreadsheet that supports V3 loss recovery simulation or anything like that, sorry.

Regards,
Rade
By fred777
Hi Rade, after a not so good day yesterday would you consider creating the said spreadsheet? Either for free for the community or paid.

regards Pete.
By BfBotManager
Hi fred777,

Loss pot recovery has too many options and Excel is not best tool to create same algorithm.

Maybe it would be best that you create several strategies with different loss recovery settings betting on different or same favorites and test it in simulation mode for a week or two.

Regards,
Rade
By fred777
Hi Rade

thanks for the reply, I have been testing quite a few for a while now. the spreadsheet idea was just to speed up the process of finding some reliable strats as it would have enabled me to stress test weeks worth of trades with different options in a very short space of time. if it can't be done it cant be done. Let me know if another way springs to mind.

Regards Pete.