Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Carlton68
Hi rade,
Sorry to be pain again,
I've read the manual several times and think I have got the hang of it and try and set up differing strategies, however, they never seem to do what I want them to. I'm really not sure why. I do think that age seems to play a very large part in it.
Currently, I have a strat which I have used ion the past and i thought I would try and automate it. It is complex only in the sense that certain conditions have to be met before bets are placed pre-match in a couple of markets, certain prices need to be matched and I want to hedge at half time. I have spent a few days trying to be meticulous and thought I had it, it didn't work, i took the pre-match prices in other markets out and it worked however it didn't hedge at half time.
my brain hurts now and I am admitting defeat. could you please have a look at it
Attachments
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Carlton68,

At Hedge form you have following settings:
http://screencast.com/t/gYFp17PE

Hedge will execute only if price range of 1.5 - 20.0 is satisfied, notice min and max price at "Safety settings" group box. At you are placing bets on scores 0-0 and Any other home win it is very likely that price is outside this price range. So change max price to 50 or 100.

Also tick option "from initial bet that was placed by this strategy in this single trade" so that each bet is hedged separately.

And I suggest you change "Last traded price" setting to "Back price" as your initial bet is Lay bet so Back bet will be placed by Hedge at Back price.

Make sure you use simulation mode to test this and to auto load Correct Score, Match odds and Over/under 2.5 and 3.5 goals markets as they are all required to be monitored and loaded for this strategy to work.

Regards,
Rade
By Carlton68
Thanks for the prompt reply, Do you do qualifications in understanding this malarky, if not maybe you should :D

pete