Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi,

I've been running BF Bot Manager 3 on a virtual computer and accessing remotely. Over the past few days the program was becoming unresponsive and stopped placing bets (had been running continuously for ~90 days). Today it completely ground to a halt and was not responsive at all for a long period of time. I simply closed the program and re-opened it (didn't get a chance to export strategies beforehand) and when I logged in it said a new version is available. I haven't done anything else, e.g. uninstall, but all of the strategies that loaded were old ones I deleted some time ago and all of my current strategies have vanished. Is there any way I can get the strategies back? There were several and I can't remember the exact settings for each!
Hi brockie111,

90 days is long period of time, bot probably run out of memory or something like that.

First you should install latest update for V3, it is explained here:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/help/19

Bot makes autobackup whenever you stop it, but as you did not stop the bot for 90 days there might not be auto backup file. You can use button "Import from autobackup" at STRATEGIES tab to import strategies for backup file if there is one. There is no other way to restore strategies.

Generally you should always:
1. export strategies when you make changes to them or add new strategies
2. restart bot every few weeks to free memory
3. configure "Tools&Settings->Market monitoring settings->Remove markets" options so that they remove markets 72 hours after they are closed

Regards,
Rade