Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi Rade,

I’m creating a strategy to bet back in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourite, but the main condition to enter in this market (not skip) is that the odd of the 1st favourite must be greather than 2.5.

If not occurs, the market must skip and the backs at 2nd and 3rd not be placed.

Do you know what function that I need to use?

Thanks in advance
Hi Mario,

At "Market conditions" tab add "Min/max REQUIRED price range..." condition and set it to check price range of first favorite.

This condition will prevent strategy from placing any bets for any selection if it is not satisfied.

Similar "Selection condition->Min/max price range" only prevents betting on one selection that does not satisfy the rule. That is the main difference between those two price range conditions.

Regards,
Rade
Hi Rade,

I've tried the sugestion (a), Min/Max Required Price For Selection On Market (Multi) and my configuration is: Favourite by position (1) / Back Price / Greater than 2.4 and less than 1000 / use selection min/max price range from selections form if it manually /check prices from before in play.

But the bot placed bets in 2nd and 3rd favourite, not in 1st because this runner had odds around 1.7.

The expected behaviour is that this market must be skiped.

Can you help me?
Hi Mario,

Please export your strategy and post it here (or email it to us) to check it. Also post screenshots of those placed bets so that we can better understand how you set this up and what is happening. Make sure you use bot in simulation mode until you get settings right.

Regards,
Rade
Hi Rade,

Follow in attached the strategy. Aditionally please send me the email adress.

I'm using real money, because this strategy already presents consistent results, for me It's stranger that it happens, because I already saw this rule (skip market) works well.
Attachments
(2.71 KiB) Downloaded 544 times
Hi Mario,

You should turn following options off:
http://screencast.com/t/9KtWywnW

Your strategy is allowed to bet only before in play so prices at time of bet will be checked and that is before in play. Also turn off option to check price range that you manually set for this selection.

Then try again. If you get problems then please post screenshots of placed bets and market prices.

You can reply to any of our emails (e.g. license email etc.) or use Contact form to contact us.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/contact

Regards,
Rade