Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By madzhara
Hello.

I'm using BFBotManager V3 with a strategy that with your support I put in place.
In the last two days there is not a single bet placed with it.
But in the days before that there were at least twenty bets placed successfully.
So I started to doubt that something is not right.

Sadly, the Reports sub-tab from the Strategies tab only shows which rule does not match.
But I followed at least two games in the last four hours that should have matched all my rules.

How do I see some more detailed information about why some rule is failing for an exact match?
Hi Madzhara,

You can use strategy "Reports" tab at the time when you believe that all conditions are satisfied to check why strategy is not placing bets. This reports tab shows last 500 attempts to place bets on all markets.

If you keep having problems then save screenshots of MARKETS grid view, STRATEGIES grid view, export your strategy and save content of log file, then email it all to us to check it.

Regards,
Rade
By madzhara
Hey Rade, thanks for the info!
I'm just posting here since someone might find the same issue.

Actually it was fixed by restarting the bot.
What I changed was that I added another rule for minimum traded value of 5.000 euros.
After that it wasn't betting on any match.
I removed this rule but again there were matches that fit the strategy but weren't bet on.
So, restarting the bot fixed the issue.

Cheers!
By madzhara
Thanks @KongUK, that's useful to know!

I have something else to ask, so not to open a new thread, here goes.
Today my strategy placed a bet on a football game that had 1.3 on Back 1 and 1.6 on Lay 1.
The strange thing is that I have added a rule for "Max ratio between Back and Lay price is 15%" (Back and Lay price ratio).
But 1.3 / 1.6 is ~= 0.81. So the ratio between Back 1 and Lay 1 for that game was around 19%. Why hasn't this stopped the bot from betting on the event, any ideas please?
madzhara wrote:Thanks @KongUK, that's useful to know!

I have something else to ask, so not to open a new thread, here goes.
Today my strategy placed a bet on a football game that had 1.3 on Back 1 and 1.6 on Lay 1.
The strange thing is that I have added a rule for "Max ratio between Back and Lay price is 15%" (Back and Lay price ratio).
But 1.3 / 1.6 is ~= 0.81. So the ratio between Back 1 and Lay 1 for that game was around 19%. Why hasn't this stopped the bot from betting on the event, any ideas please?
Hi Madzhara,

It is possible that odds changed at the time of bet as this is very close to satisfying the ratio.
1.3 * 115% = 1.495

You can email us your strategy to check it settings to be sure it is set properly.

Regards,
Rade
By madzhara
Thanks Rade,

this might indeed be the case.
I'll have in mind to send you the strategy if some more concerns arise.

p.s.
6 mins response time - That's how you make a good service!
Cheers :)