Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Valencia
Good afternoon,

During the running of my system some strange things happened. I use a fixed stake of 0,05, but this went wrong in two occasions. See screenshot). What happened? Is this some old recovery thing?
Please help me. This cost me all my money.

Valencia
Attachments
Bf.png
Bf.png (57.73 KiB) Viewed 8009 times
By Valencia
Hi again,

Maybe this will help

Valencia
Attachments
bf1.png
bf1.png (72.06 KiB) Viewed 8008 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Valencia,

Stake was increased because of loss recovery settings. Please export your strategy and email it to us to check it with content of log file and bets history for that strategy. Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
By alex4554
Hi Rade,

I have experienced the same issues with my strategies that are using loss recovery. The strategies are running fine until some point, when the software decides that there is a big loss of the strategy and places a big stake in order to recover the loss, although there is no loss, as the previous few bets were all profit. This can be also seen at the first screenshot that Valencia posted, but i will post mine as well. If you look at the picture i am posting, you will see that i have used small stakes and that the previous stakes were profit, until a stake to recover a strange amount of 58.82 was placed.

It happened to me several times on different strategies which have loss recovery. I was lucky to win some of the bets, but the other ones cost me a lot. I suspect this is some bug in 3.0.9, as it started when i updated the software to this version. Now i reverted to 3.0.8 and it stopped doing this and everything is back to normal.

Please, look into this. Thank you.

Regards,
Alex
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (180.41 KiB) Viewed 7978 times
By alex4554
Thanks for the quick reply, Rade.

It's good that it is already fixed.

I have a question, which is off-topic, but i wanted to ask you about the changes to the wallets, that betfair recently announced. I mean the removal of the Australian wallet and merging both UK and AUS markets into the main wallet from 20th September. So my question is if the work of the software is going to affected and if yes, in what way? Do we have to upgrade to the latest version?

Regards,
Alex