Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi

With Rade away on holiday do we have any V3 gurus

I want a bet placed on the Match Odds Draw when the following criteria is met

Match Odds are between 1 and 10.
Under 2.5 odds are between 1 and 10.
Over 0.5 odds are between 1 and 10.

For some reason the bet is not being placed. Anybody know what I've done wrong ?
With the odds range and Back/Lay ratio so wide I cant see why a bet wouldn't be placed on every match.
Please note the settings are only for learning purposes.
Attachments
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 488 times
Hi Wowee

I wouldn't consider myself a guru, but I have had a look at your strategy for you.
I have made the following changes that might help although the first two probably aren't relevant;
On the strategy settings changed the fav choice to chance and bets per market to 1.
Start betting 1 sec after in play and removed specific strategy match odds position 3 as this duplicates price range already there.

Maybe most important make sure you are monitoring Match Odds, Over/Under 0.5, Over/Under 2.5 and Correct Score markets until 75 mins in play or closed.

PS You could actually remove the 0-0 score rule because as soon as a goal is scored the Over/Under 0.5 market will be closed and you can't get the specific market rule matched. Then you wouldn't need to monitor the Correct Score market.

Cheers Jon.
Attachments
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 517 times