Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hello,

I am trying to work on a system and I have two markets configured in my market filter, one is a 1H market and the other is a 2H market, I know that if the 1H market is a loss then the 2H market will still be available, I want to basicly say "only bet on 1 game at a time and have 2 bets per game", I have set the Max Bets per runner to 1 and max active markets to two but what happens is sometimes it opens 2x first half bets and therefore doesn't activate the 2H bet, I don't know if there is a way to have a max number of concurrent games
Hi MrPipsqueek,

Can you please export your strategy and post it here with screenshots of placed, loaded markets at which you want strategy to bet on?

We will check it and suggest settings. Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
Hello,

Attached is the file, So what I want is to place two bets, one on the First Half 0.5 market, if the first half is 0.0 then I want it to attempt to place a second bet on the over 0.5 market which will be in the second half.

So I want to place 2 bets per football game. I only want one game at a time to start with but the number of max concurrent games is something i would like to adjust.

What happens is that its often placing two bets on two First Half 0.5 markets and therefore is not able to place the second over 0.5 in the second half.

Market View screenshot ( its a bit chaotic as i have been messing about trying to learn )
markets.png
markets.png (394.2 KiB) Viewed 5598 times
(3 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
Hi,

You need 2 strategies as this cannot be done in single strategy.

Strategy A will place bet on First Half 0.5 goals market.

Strategy B will place bet on Over/Under 0.5 goals market. To this strategy add "Time of bet" and set it so that it only bets after 55 minutes of in play, like this:
http://screencast.com/t/AKaSXEq3x

If there is goal then bot markets will be closed. If there is no goal then your strategy A will place bet before in play and strategy B will place bet at half time.

At strategy "Edit" form set to place only 1 bet per selection. Then try it out in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade