Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fiscelan
Hi Rade

I thought it will be easy to do but I could not managed to lay the CS with imported tips.

First step, I need to import the tips: the pb I have is that I need to provide a selection, that's it, 0 - 0, 0 - 1, etc.
The issue is that I do not know what will be the current CS I want to lay after 70 min, for ex...

So I follow the route to give as tips, for the same CORRECT_SCORE market obviously, all the CS comb (0 - 0, 0 - 1, etc).

Now second step, what are the settings I have to specify in order to ONLY bet on the current CS score (let's say the favorite) ?
The current problem I have is that the bot will lay the current CS but the if it changes, it will also lay the new CS...

I was looking at something like "Max bet per market"....

Hope you see what I mean!

Thanks for your help.
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

Q1) To import football tips you will need to specify event name too. If you specify only selection name e.g. 0 - 0 then strategy will not know for which market is that tip, it will bet on all 0 - 0 scores.

I am not sure what you mean by setting all scores as tips? Can you please post example of your tips file and of your strategy?

Q2) To place only one bet you should edit strategy and set max number of bets per runner/market to 1. Then only one bet will be placed per market and selection.
If you are using Bet type by favorite position then make sure at this condition to tick option that only one bet is allowed per favorite position. You have not posted your strategy here so I cannot check it.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
My tip.PNG
My tip.PNG (21.38 KiB) Viewed 9831 times
Hi Rade,

Thanks for point 2.

For point 1, please find attached. I want to bet on the current CS at one point during the game...
By BfBotManager
Hi Fiscelan,

Why are you using import if you want to bet on current score?

If you are betting after 70th minute of match, then current score will be first favorite. You just need to set strategy to bet on first favorite and use time of bet to bet allow betting at the end of match.

Only other way to bet on current score is to use "Bet when score" market condition and to create strategy for each score. And each strategy should use condition "Only if specified strategies do not have bets on same market", so that only one of those strategies places bets.

That way first strategy would bet on runner by position 1, that is score 0-0, when "Bet when score" condition is satisfied and score is 0-0, and only if all other strategies that bet on scores do not have any bets.

I hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Rade
By fiscelan
Rade

I've been using the IPT stats to feed in the bot, pretty nice and very useful I must say.

Then I was thinking: it's surely possible to get the CS from IPT, then it should be able to get the CS for each game into the bot?

Would it be possible to get an enhancement on that point too?

Because I'm now interested in laying from HT, which means the first CS fav is NOT necessarily the current score of the game...

Cheers
Vincent
By BfBotManager
Hi Vincent,

You must be using Beta version of V3 that has IPT stats. On Monday 29th February we will publish official release for V3 that will include IPT stats (optionally, requires IPT subscription).

After that if all works well we will add more conditions/rules to use IPT data e.g. like score that you suggested.

Regards,
Rade