Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By MBegenat1
Good morning Rade,

today i saw the current score in score column for Major leagues they also offer the team/pre stats. I dont load the cs market in. Is it a new feature? And is this current score useable with Bet when score rule? Normally i use IPT data to detect the current score, but some matches from this leagues are sometimes not offer. (not much but sometimes)

Greetings

Martin
By BfBotManager
Hi Martin,

Score column and Bet when score condition were added several months ago. Score is determined by using Correct Score market prices, so it works only if you load Correct Score markets and if there is enough money on them to determine score e.g. if score has Back price 500 then it is unavailable etc.

Bet when score condition uses this score to allow/disallow bet placement.

Regards,
Rade
By MBegenat1
Yes Rade i know that is so long time added. But i see the current score without loading the cs market in. But only in that leagues, they can use TeamStats (like points in last games / goals scored and more). That is what i mean.
By BfBotManager
Hi Martin,

Your bot is running for 4+ days, so maybe you had Correct Score market loaded and then removed it, so score stayed in the memory.

If you restart bot then you should not see the score.

Regards,
Rade
By thefiti
update score.png
update score.png (210.94 KiB) Viewed 11650 times
This afternoon, I began my strategy and a similar situation occurs: does not update the score(Attach Picture)

My strategy start after 5 minutes with the condition that the match result is 0-0

I use: in market conditions: "bet when score settings is 0-0"

but I saw my strategy started with the 0-1 result in some games.

Why does not the match score updated?

Thank you
Attachments
update score2.png
update score2.png (272.22 KiB) Viewed 11649 times
By BfBotManager
Hi thefiti,

Score is determined by using Correct Score market odds. If Back odds are more than 500 for score 0-0 then that score is not possible. So bot checks next score and so on until it finds first score with valid odds.

This works well for markets that have higher traded volume on Correct Score markets. It will not work well for markets that had none or bad offer on Correct Score markets.

Regards,
Rade
By thefiti
Thank you for your quicl reply Rade.

I think that is very important can bet to under/over 2,5 - 1,5 goals....etc....in live if the score is 0-0, 0-1, 1-1 ..etcç

Would be very intersting if in the future we can use thsi opcion.

Thank you