Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By torchello
Hey!

I would to ask if you plan to add more football leagues with stats coverage. All my strategies include stats rules and would be good to have more leagues available to place more bets.

Cheers,
Alex
Hi Alex,

Football statistics are provided by third party and we already asked them to add more leagues. Hopefully they will add more leagues for next season. Once they add more leagues we will include them immediately.

BTW Beta version has in play statistics like shots on/off goal, offsides, corners, red/yellow cards etc. But to use that data you must subscribe to third party service. Please contact me by email if you are interested in that and I will email you the details.

Regards,
Rade
Football statistics are provided by third party and we already asked them to add more leagues. Hopefully they will add more leagues for next season. Once they add more leagues we will include them immediately.
Do you have any update on this already? What are expected covered leagues for next season?