Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By arnow
Hello,

As a beginner I am doing some very simple Dutching for Profit with 2 selections if they BOTH are in a certain odd range. I have set the bot to min. 2 selections and max. 2 selections, to make sure that the bets are placed only when both horses meet my odd range requirements.

Today it has happened now the second or maybe even third time that although I have set to min./max. 2 horses, the bot placed a bet only for one horse. (but stake was calculated as if the dutching was for 2 horses). Very annoying, considering the fact that the horse which was supposed to be bet on but wasn't - has won the race.

The race right afterwards, with the same strategy, worked fine again with both horses.

Anybody has an idea what happened there?

Thank's
Hi arnow,

Can you please export your strategy and post it here so that we can check it? Also please make screenshots of bets history for this market and post it here.

If you are placing bets below Betfair minimum then make sure you had at least 2gbp + stake available to bet for each bet e.g. 2 bets means 4gbp + stakes.

At Price settings->Price rules you should set to ask for lower/worse price by 2 ticks to ensure bets get matched.

Regards,
Rade
By arnow
Hi Rade,

and thanks for your quick reply.

Strategy and Screenshots are attached in a .rar-file, PW I will send to you via PM right away. I hope this is what you asked for.

So far every "below minimum stake" worked fine.

Price Settings I did already to worsen by 2 ticks.

regards,

arnow
Attachments
(195.42 KiB) Downloaded 610 times
Hi Arnow,

Thank you for sending all details.

Please try making following adjustments:

1. change time of bet from 5s to 30s before start time

2. synchronize your PC time to internet time

All other settings look ok. So please try it out in simulation mode and if you get any problems then please post screenshots of placed bets so that we can check it. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Rade