Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By JohnSuv
Hi, I'm suddenly having problems running the bot. It was running okay with windows 10 on my pc then started crashing on the login.
I carried on running the bot on my laptop on windows 7 but upgraded to windows 10 now it is doing the same. Are there any known issues?
I've tried reinstalling and running without Norton etc but no success.
cheers
John
Attachments
BFBOT STOPPED WORKING.png
BFBOT STOPPED WORKING.png (113.21 KiB) Viewed 7505 times
By BfBotManager
Hi John,

It appears that latest Microsoft update KB3132372 is having some problems and causing issues to several programs, not just ours. Microsoft published this update few days ago, on 29th December.

Betfair is aware of this issue and we are trying to find solution for this. It appears that problem is happening when Betfair login page gets loaded.

Please check installed updates and remove KB3132372 update. Then try running software. That should fix this issue until solution is found.

As far as we know problem is only happening on Windows 10 with this latest Microsoft update.

Regards,
Rade
By JohnSuv
Hi Rade,
Thanks for the quick reply. I have just searched for and had a quick read about that update and it sounds like I might have more problems if I do uninstall it.
I might leave it a couple of days and see what they come up with. I have a couple of other betfair web logins I have tried since. One works fine but the other one same problem so it is obviously nothing to do with your bot.
I'll keep looking into it
Thanks
John