Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By straddy1
Do you have a staking plan or could add a staking plan called 6 point Staking plan.

Details below:

Here is a very good page on the divisor plan.
But please read this 1st & if you have any Questions....Just ask me...I will do my very best for you.

The Six Point Plan has been around for a long time.
Few people use it.
And yet it is one of the easiest methods around to enable you to win on a consistent basis.
There really is no great risk attached to its operation, because you can introduce a building safety brake if things threaten to get out of control.Professionals regard it as the soundest of all target-staking methods.

It’s been played in Australia for more than 50 years, but seems to have been more popular in the 30s and 40s than nowadays, when punters seem more impatient than their predecessors.

The aim of the Six Point Plan is to win six betting units every time the punter backs a winner, or winners, whose odds total six.
The target figure decides the opening bet.

Example: If you were aiming to win $6 altogether, the opening bet would be $1 because the DIVISOR is six. So you have six divided into six, which equals a bet of one unit.

The betting action is just a matter of simple division of the DIVISOR into the TARGET figure.

To explain the action, we’ll work to a target figure of $12. To work out your bets you use the divisor of six and the target of 12.

The opening bet, then, is $2 (12 divided by six). If the opening bet lost, the objective would be increased by the lost $2 to $14 and you would then divide six into 14 to get the total of the next bet.Rounding off, your next bet would be $2.50.

Let’s assume your bet lost again. You now have a target of $16.50 and this is divided by six so your next bet would be, rounded off, $3.

Let’s assume the worst and we have this bet losing. Your target now rises to $19.50, which again is divided by six to get your next bet, which is, rounded off, $3.50.

Good news! You get a winner at 2/1. That means you have won $7 of the target of $19.50, which reduces the target to $12.50.

You now have to drop your divisor by two points (the price of the winner) and this now becomes a divisor of four.

Your next bet, then, is $12.50 divided by four, which gives you a vet, rounded off, of $3. If this bet won, say, at 2/1 you would have a profit of $6 coming off the $12.50, leaving you only $6.50 to get to complete the Six Point Plan, with a divisor of 1. At this point you can simply rule off that particular section and begin a completely new Six Point target and divisor.

Should you strike a losing run which seems without end, you can easily halt any rapid rise in stakes by introducing the Safety Brake.

The divisor may be six when you strike a slump which has taken the target figure to, say, 60, meaning a bet of 10 units next time.

All you do now is bring in a new divisor to add to the present one, and a fresh target. This means a new target of 12 (added to the current 60) making 72, and a new divisor of 12.

Your next bet, then, would be 72 divided by 12, equalling six.

If you were still not happy you could even bring in a third divisor of six and a third extra target of 12, making your set-up now a target of 84 divided by 18, meaning a next bet of, say, $4.50.You can also introduce new divisor/target figures when your current divisor has, say, dropped to two, with an objective, say, of $5. This calls for a $2.50 bet. Whenever the divisor is lower than three it is sensible, to protect your capital, to bring in a new divisor and objective, as this prevents stakes rising too rapidly in the event of a long losing run.

Divisor Target
2 5
Bring in new divisor
6 12
New divisor/target
8 17

As you can see, you now have a new divisor of eight and a new target of 17, giving you a next bet of, say, $2.

Why do we bring in this safety brake? Because, with a divisor of only two you Bets could climb too steeply and the situation just might become fraught with panic on your side.

The good thing about the Six Point Plan is that it provides, through the safety brakes, for a common-sense approach.
By BfBotManager
Hi straddy1,

Thank you for detailed explanation of this staking plan.

This is not available at the moment, but it is possible to add it in one of next updates if more people are interested in this.

Regards,
Rade
By straddy1
Rade,

If I was to pay you to add this for me right away how much would you charge?

I assume you do this.

You can contact me privately if you like?
By madjon
Hi Straddy, Rade
This looks like an interesting plan, I would like to see it added.
By BfBotManager
straddy1 wrote:Rade,

If I was to pay you to add this for me right away how much would you charge?

I assume you do this.

You can contact me privately if you like?
Hi Straddy1,

Please contact us by using contact form. Thank you.
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/cgi-bin/contact.pl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Rade
By enery
Hi This is copied/pasted from the same thread as I think the original post was copied from, it just puts things into perspective a bit and the fact that if you cannot make a level stake profit no amount of fancy staking will improve matters
Enery

Quote:-Lanky's 6 Point Divisor Plan[seems to be used mainly in Roulette]
This is determined by payout/odds, for example dozen pays 2:1 so if you bet on dozen and win, you decrease your divisor by 2. If you play even chance, you decrease by one, and with other options it is similar.

But I would like to warn anyone - do not play this on RNG, also if you believe that your bet selection DOES NOT give you an edge, do not play this at all. Divisor is designed for sports betting, and works only if the player can at least break even. It is very similar to "retirement plan" used in sports betting, where is also divisor, and which is little less aggressive than this six point divisor.

Both systems fails on RNG, and also on my downloaded set of million spins from Wiesbaden, retirement plan is weaker and fails on negative dispersion even where divisor survives, because it is less aggressive. It might be different for sports betting, supposing you have very little edge, they both help to increase total profit by increasing wagers, and retirement plan is safer. You must be good enough to win often enough with good payout. In my testing I used no bet selection at all, just one even chance all the time. But both plans might be great tool if you can break even without progression, because if you use them properly, they are mild enough to give you profit about 10%-20%. This divisor plan is just a mild progression unsuitable for negative expectation game. It works for some time, you just have to not hit long losing streak or their series. It is no better than any other system.

This divisor plan might be interesting to combine with progression in risk, that's something I have not tested yet. It can deal with different payouts, what is quite unique for MM systems used in roulette, it is very versatile plan.
By straddy1
I have been running my selection process with 46% winners and at a level stakes profit of approx 8% year in and year out.

I would like to automate this with the staking plan advised but to this point I have had no replay from the management or support at bfbotmanager.

Can you guys help please? I sent in the deatails via your contact form as requested.
By enery
Hi, As mentioned in the thread this all originates from [or was it another one?] he compares it to the Retirement Plan and a very close relative the Bookies Plan, both in a similar ilk. I think your best bet is or I prefer the bookies plan for its transparency and simplicity ie you are owed so much so you just take a %tge of whats owed and add it onto your original stake. Which is what I understand the 6 point Plan method[ie adding 16% each losing bet] to be, but then if the due colum gets out of hand you water it down to suit.
I think you can manipulate the overall recovery staking plan on bfbotmanager to do a similar thing, correct me if i am wrong, or does anybody know better ??
Enery
By BfBotManager
straddy1 wrote:I have been running my selection process with 46% winners and at a level stakes profit of approx 8% year in and year out.

I would like to automate this with the staking plan advised but to this point I have had no replay from the management or support at bfbotmanager.

Can you guys help please? I sent in the deatails via your contact form as requested.
Hi stradd1,

We replied to your email on 2nd January (same day you emailed us) and we also emailed you again on 9th January to check if you received our email. It appears that you have not got any of our emails as you did not reply.

Sometimes our emails get moved to junk/spam folder, so please try to find them and mark them as safe so that you receive them in future.

I will forward you those emails now but from few different email addresses, hopefully you will get one of them.

Regards,
Rade