Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By KongUK
Hi Rade

Whilst running multiple strategies that are similar on V3 it would be helpful to have a couple of extra functions.

1. When using market rule 'Allow betting only when another strategy has bets', can we have an option for ''All' or 'Any' so that we dont have to select manually 20 strategies 20 times, ie if placing bets on football matches I might want to never have the same market bet on twice or more. I can do this manually but it is painful, also assume that the bot requires a 'time to bet' difference between each strategy to allow the bot to determine if a current market has bets? so not sure if you can easily do this without the user actively changing and aligning all of these settings?

2. Can we have a stake divisor rule, ie whilst using sim mode or generally trying out strategies we use various stakes. We could use the rule of 'simple sequence' but I am thinking an override rule which would be applied to all strategies maybe in the header area? or an individual rule per strategy but thinking of time saving when using many strategies :-)

Thanks

KongUK
By BfBotManager
Hi KongUK,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Answers:
1. In latest version of V3 you should be able to select all strategies by using SHIFT + Left click, and then add them all, instead of adding one by one

2. I will think about this one and see if we can make some improvements in this area

Regards,
Rade
By KongUK
THanks for youre reply Rade

Regarding item 1, do I need to be aware of time to bet if they are all set the same or will bot read the 'allow betting rules' for all strats prior to placing any bets?

Thanks

Kong
By BfBotManager
Hi KongUK,

Each strategy has its own time of bet and its own rules. Only when all rules/conditions are satisfied for strategy bets can be placed.

Regards,
Rade