Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jonski00
I cannot find where in tools and settings i can see the time v3 bot stops betting for, say in a football match when suspended in play.
E.G stops betting for 120secs etc, and where i can alter these settings.
By BfBotManager
Hi Jonski00,

When market is suspended then bot will not try to place any bets on it. There is no report for market suspended status and when market was suspended.

Regards,
Rade
By jonski00
Rade, what I was after, was when the market gets suspended because of a goal or red card, on the markets being put back on as live, for the first 60seconds or so and sometimes in slow markets 120-180 secs the odds on offer are unrealistic, to avoid taking these basd odds, if say i was trading laying the draw or betting in unders/overs markets, i wanted to know what the timing of the bot is for resuming placing bets, and if i can alter it.
By BfBotManager
Hi Jonski00,

To avoid placing bets at bad odds you should use overrounds and back/lay ratio conditions. When both are satisfied then odds on market are good and you should place bets.

Overrounds and back/lay ratio are only valid indicators if odds are good or not. Time after suspended event gives no guarantee that odds are good.

Regards,
Rade