Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By steveshort
I have just started a new strategy for dutching (back) all horses over a certain price.
The staking worked fine for the first 2 races.
On the third race it placed the full stake on both qualifiers (at different odds).
The 4th and 5th race were staked correctly.
I am not using any staking plan.
What might have caused this please.
Steve

The next race has just finished.
This time it placed the correct stake on 2 horses, but another complete stake on 3 more, total 4x stake.
These 3 extra stakes were on horses at 1,000 which I did not intend, I know this is a problem when dutching.
These bets did not appear in the lists?
Steve
By BfBotManager
Hi Steve,

If you are using Multiple Strategies bot or V3 then at Staking tab add "Min number of qualified runners" and set it to 2, so that bets get placed only when at least two selections satisfy all conditions. Otherwise bets will be placed at full size if one selection satisfies all conditions.

If you are using real bets then make sure you have enough funds to place all bets. This is explained in following article:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/view ... ?f=8&t=785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You should also set "Min/max price range" condition and set price range to 10.0 - 500. That way you will avoid placing bets on horses with price above 500.

Regards,
Rade
By steveshort
Also on the subject of dutching.
I would like to use a staking plan based on whether any of the dutch bets won (and I therefore made a profit on the race) or not.
It seems at the moment that each of the dutch bets are seen as individual, and if one of them loses, as they generally will, it moves up the sequence.
Is there a way of doing this please?
Steve
By BfBotManager
Hi Steve,

You should use overall p/l simple sequence, it will check overall market profit/loss and not each bet individually.

Regards,
Rade
By KongUK
Hi Rade

Can 'Overall loss recovery' be used also instead of simple sequence whilst dutching?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi KongUK,

Simple sequence and Overall loss recovery have completely different logic.

Simple sequence will multiply your initial stake with set multiplier from sequence. Overall loss recovery will increase stake so that it recovers losses.

Regards,
Rade
By steveshort
Thanks Rade, but I don't understand how to put the settings into the boxes on the Overall P/L Simple Sequence screen.
I am dutching 2 runners in each race, with a starting stake of 5 units.
If one of my runners wins I make an overall profit and I would like to decrease my stake by 1 unit.
If neither of my runners win I will make a loss and I would like to increase my stake by 1 unit.
Is this possible? Could you give me a clue how to set it up please?
Steve
By BfBotManager
Hi steveshort,

You cannot increase/decrease stake on win/loss by using simple sequence.

Simple sequence is designed to restart on overall win/loss or when it reaches the end. For example, keep increasing stakes until there is profitable market, then restart sequence.

What you explained is Lay Up/Down staking plan, but I am not sure if that will work like you want it to because it is set to check individual bet profit/loss and not overall market profit/loss.

Regards,
Rade