Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By wakamann
I've noticed over the last few days that the bot is placing bets that it shouldn't be.

I'm using BF bot manager V2.

I wanted the bot to skip the race if there is a clear favourite. In all the situation the first favourite has had odds of less than 2.8 with the second favourite greater than 5, in some cases greater than 6.

I've selected Skip race if there is a clear favourite. I've tried ratios of 20%, 30%, 40% and 50% but they all allow bets that shouldn't be used. An example of my desirable behaviour is that if the first favourite is say 2.5 and the second favourite is 4.0 or greater, then the race is skipped.

I've supplied a snapshot of my settings. Could you tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug, and if so when it will be fixed.

any assistance you can give in regards to this would be helpful.
Attachments
ratio.jpg
ratio.jpg (140.04 KiB) Viewed 5069 times
By BfBotManager
Hi wakamann,

This logic worked properly for few years now, so I think it is just issue with your settings.

You can check Chance value for each runner at "Selection Form". Runner with greatest Chance value is First favorite e.g. 34%, then goes the Second favorite with chance value e.g. 22%. Difference between those is 12% so there is no clear favorite.

For bot to skip this race chance value difference would need to be greater than 19% by your settings e.g. First favorite with chance value 42% and Second favorite with chance value 22%.

Those are all settings for "Bot Bets" and those do not apply to "User Bets". For differences between those two please see following thread:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/view ... ?f=7&t=609

If you continue to have problems then please make screenshots of ALL your settings, bets history and post them here or send them to my email to check them.

Regards,
Rade