Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By crossing
were can i see api data transfer ? Rade ,can you added somewere so we can see it all the time ?
By mcbee
hi
top left corner, VIEW , then requests information.

mcbee
By crossing
thank you

were i can see my matched bets ? what selection were made and witch horses/grey. ,and for what odds ?
By mcbee
hi
same VIEW, but bets and if you want to know which fav you bet on then go to history.

mcbee
By crossing
ok, i set it bot to target profit 1euro from several (3 selection) ,and i get strange results , bot placed the bets on right runers but not the right amount endind in bigger profit on grouped selection. see attach, all i need in 1euro profit from total of 3 selection- not individual.
Attachments
why.JPG
why.JPG (125.57 KiB) Viewed 16448 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Crossing,

There is no option to get Xeuro profit regardless which runner wins. It is only possible to target individual favorite profit.

Regards,
Rade
By mcbee
hi
when you had your trial, the computer keeps certain info and one is the recovery, maybe it was recovering on your first bet.
check all the option boxes and make sure your settings are correct.
if you want to dutch then use the dutching bot.

mcbee
By crossing
So i cannot set the bot for : traget 1euro profit backing 3 favs ,and bot to calculate stakes for all 3favs in order to win 1euro .
By mcbee
hi
yes, if you tick amount to win then each fav will calculate the 1€ by the odds , so fav = 1€/3.00,2nd 1€/ 4.5 and 3rd fav 1€/5.00 etc.
if you go to VIEW and pick bets history it will show you if the first bet included recovery.

mcbee
By crossing
so recovery in that case how will work on next race ? 3 favs to back (1st 2nd,3d ) ,if 1st win ,second lose,3d win - the next race recovery settings will be for 2nd horse only and so on?
By BfBotManager
Yes, recovery will be only on 2nd favorite if you are using individual loss recovery.

Please take a look at manual and also check Bf Bot Manager V2 forum for more details and examples of loss recovery. I am sure that you will find plenty of useful examples, Q & A there. Please keep using bot in simulation mode until you understand how all features work.