Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By charlie
Hi Rade
How can I stop the bot from placing bets at the same time everyday if left unattended but start placing bets again the next day and stop once again at the preset time, using MS bot I go into each individual strategy and put the time to stop manually each day, is there a way to set bot to do this either for each individual strategy or for all.

EG. I want to leave bot running but stop betting on selected stategies at 5.30pm.
Bot restarts next day on my selected 1st race and again stops at 5.30 restarts next day etc. etc.

Charlie
By BfBotManager
Hi Charlie,

There is no option to start and stop betting at specified time, this might be added in one of updates.

Until then I recommend you manually start/stop bot or simply remove markets from main markets data grid view that are outside this time range.

You can also use filter option from main markets data grid view to "Select markets with start time between X and Y" so that bot only monitors those markets and bets on them. This should be used in combination with option to deselect markets at load at same filter form.

Regards,
Rade
By charlie
Hi Rade
thought that was the case but also thought maybe I was missing something.

To stop bot at specific time each day while away would be good.

Regards
Charlie