Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By iancp
Hi, I was live testing a new strategy today but V2 would not place any back bets on Australian markets despite a considerable number of runners fitting the criteria I (thought) I had set. It is very likely to be human error on my part :D but the problem with being stupid is that I am too stupid to work out what it is I have done !!

Any pointers gratefully received. I have even removed and reinstalled the software with default settings and ( I think ) only adjusted a couple of basic settings, but still no luck.
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg (350.67 KiB) Viewed 7920 times
By BfBotManager
Hi iancp,

Do you have money in your Australian wallet? Have you completed verification process at Betfair to bet on Australian exchange?

Regards,
Rade
By iancp
Thanks for the fast response, Rade.

Yes I have money in the wallet and I have used it on Australian racing before. Also, I can place bets on Australian markets using the standard Betfair interface.

Ian
By BfBotManager
Hi Ian,

Ok, then please make screenshots of all your other settings and I will check them.

Please use bot in simulation mode until it starts placing bets.

Regards,
Rade
By iancp
I subsequently rechecked and cannot place a bet through the betfair interface, so I will wait for an explanation from them before taking any more of your time. I will post the outcome here. Thanks.