Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Helo,

I would like to have help with another problem that I've encountered.

I'm betting on all Over/Under from football matches only, and when the BF2 loses one bet, I want it to start immediately to the next bet that it places, a recovery using my parameters and recovering the 102%.
I need it to start recovering one lost bet, immediately on the next bet and not accumulate more than one to apply the recovery.

Instead of this, it is assuming my 10€ programed at "Max loss rec. liability".

I need the recovery to be done in a more distributed way, making the risk of putting big bets to recover in one simple bet.
This way I think the risk is a lot lower than accumulate more than one lost bet.

Another questions is,
Since I'm betting only on the markets Over<(7under on football only, what what type of recovery do you think is better, the individual or the grouped?

Thank you.

M.C.
My actual parameters
My actual parameters
BF Bot 2 - 1.tiff (273.13 KiB) Viewed 7095 times
Hi Carmo,

Set following settings:
1. "Do not allow more than zero 0 unsettled markets" - this will force bot to wait for bets to be settled and it will recover loss on next match
2. Set number of losses in loss pot to 300 if you want to recover all losses with single bet

Individual recovery is recover losses separately for each favorite position. Grouped recovery is recovering all losses on all new bets.

If you are placing Back bets then do not use Group recovery if you are placing more than one bet per market. If you are placing one bet per market then I suggest you use Group recovery.

Regards,
Rade
Helo Rade,

The number of losses in loss pot is already at 300 has you can see on my screenshot.
I have tried before with the "Do not allow more than zero 0 unsettled markets" setting, nut is not doing what I need it to do, what it was doing was like you say,
wanting for bets to be settled and it will recover loss on next match, but this way it puts just a few bets during the day.

Let me try to give you an example of what I need:
It bets on Under 2.5 on Team A, Team B, Team C and Team D, since these 4 teams start the game at same time, the bot places 4 bets at 5€ each, and the bets
on team A and B are lost.

Now it must not to wait by any bet still running, if there is a 2 more games, Team E and Team F, starting before the initial 4 teams finish, I need the bot
to start the recover the 2 lost bets on Team A and B, and place a bet on Team E of 2€ + new bet, and 2€ + new bet on Team F, and so on.

This way, the bot still try to recover the 2 initial lost bets, on the next to games, even if the 2 initial games did not finished.
This should continue until he recovers the 2 lost bets.

This way, he does a one to one recover, if it loses 2, it recovers on the next 2, if it looses 5, it recovers on the next 5 and continue until it recovers all.
The bot must recover each lost in separated, not accumulating any amount from other lost in some other bet.

I hope I have explained my self well enough to you, if you didn't understood, please let me know.

Thank you for your precious help.
M.C.
Hi Carmo,

You cannot do that with Multiple Favorites bot loss recovery.

Only Overall Loss Recovery condition from Multiple Strategies bot is able to recover losses like you explained. I suggest you try using that bot and overall loss recovery.

Regards,
Rade