Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By sedda1
Hi,

I was wondering what everyone does when you want to run systems with 0 unsettled markets with both the v1 and v2 bots? I am running both in simulation mode.

I am trying to run something on both bots and my problem is that when one market is not settled (as happened today with an abandoned race) then both bots just stop placing bets. If I am home I can void the bet in the v2 bot but I am not usually home and also there is no way of restarting the v1 bot.

Also, if I put 1 unsettled bets then the bot just places bet after bet at the minimum stake with no recovery whatsoever.

Is there any way around this at all for both bots?

What about a setting in both bots that if the race is not settled within x minutes (say 10 minutes) of the end of the race then that bet is void as far as the bot is concerned ?
By dodgydog
hi sedda,
are u running the v1 and v2 off same BF account...i have never done this as i assume u cant run two instances of bot on same account....there is a skip race if delayed by x secs feature on v2....u need to run on two separate BF accounts...rade will tell u more.....its hard enough running 1 bot never mind two..u need the multi strat bot and all ur problems will be solved... :D
DD
By sedda1
Hi dodgydog. I run the two bots on two separate accounts. The setting you mention for v2 is only if the race is delayed - not abandoned or the bot doesn't receive results for a finished race. It would be good if both bots had a setting like I mentioned as I think they should have if Rade is going to include the loss recovery feature in both bots.
By dodgydog
i am sure Rade would add this setting for you.. ;)

void races are common in dog races with hare failure..even trap failure...

"If Market Remains Unsettled after XMINS Mark as Void and continue betting"

something like that anyway...
By BfBotManager
Hi,

This only happens in simulation mode, with real mode there are no problems because bets are settled by Betfair in that case.

It is possible to void bets if they are not settled for X minutes after market start time. I will add this to the list of requests for improvements and see if it can be added in one of next updates.

Regards,
Rade
By sedda1
Rade wrote:Hi,

This only happens in simulation mode, with real mode there are no problems because bets are settled by Betfair in that case.

It is possible to void bets if they are not settled for X minutes after market start time. I will add this to the list of requests for improvements and see if it can be added in one of next updates.

Regards,
Rade
Okay, thanks Rade and dodgydog. Does that include the v1 bot?
By BfBotManager
Hi sedda1,

I am not sure if it will be added to V1 because V1 is missing many features for bet settlement that V2 have.

Regards,
Rade