Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By KongUK
Hi Rade

Do you have requirements/settings for installing to a remote server as I would like to rent an online server with a control panel type interface to negate the need to run from home PC or laptop?

Thanks
By KongUK
Hi Guru

Currently I use a laptop at home to run the app but when at work or just out I can access via 'logmein free' on either my Iphone or another PC.
The issue is my laptop isnt always in the same place as I move around with work which means I cant always have it running. So need a fixed point to run the bot from and then could use either logmein or remote access as you suggest.

Wondered what the minimum spec would be to run just BFbotmanger V2 and also would it run on Ubantu as these VPSs are cheaperto rent?

Thanks
By KongUK
Ok so if I go for a 'windows 2008 server' on a VPS, I can just install bot and it will run as normal or do I need to do anything else?

thanks
By KongUK
TheGuru12 wrote:If you want any help let me know. This is the kind of thing I do for a living ;-) On a big scale ;)
Thanks Guru, you are very helpfull ;)

I should be ok as ran a few Counterstrike servers in the past but I know how technology changes so fast :o
By CharlesFinley
KongUK wrote:
TheGuru12 wrote:If you want any help let me know. This is the kind of thing I do for a living ;-) On a big scale ;)
Thanks Guru, you are very helpfull ;)

I should be ok as ran a few Counterstrike servers in the past but I know how technology changes so fast :o
You should be good to go. Thin of it as this. You just connect to the server. Its like your personal computer but always on and accessible almost anywhere. Your connecting like you were sat in front of us it using the link I showed you. RDP is brilliant :D