Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By markrose
I have been placing back bets on US horse racing within a certain price range but it would appear that it only seems to work at Parx USA and nowhere else. Is there a correct time setting I should be using. i have tried using anywhere from 30seconds up to 5minutes and it doesnt seem to make a difference. It works fine in UK, RSA and AUS but not in US. Can anyone help me? Has anyone else experienced the same problems? It seems very odd. :cry:
By BfBotManager
Hi Markrose,

Some US/RSA/AUS markets have very low traded volume and prices are bad. You can see this by looking at overrounds column.

For UK horse races overrounds are almost always near 100% and prices cannot be better, but for all other races overrounds are not that good. Closer overround to 100% means better price. Try adjusting your overrounds to 125%/75%. For some markets this will also not be enough because simply there is not any money/offers on market.

With V2 you can set overrounds to 300%/0% and use price ratio, in this case overrounds are not used instead bot looks at ratio between Back and Lay price. It might help you if you bet only on first favorite. More about this and other features can be found in manual and on FAQ page.

Regards,
Rade
By markrose
Thanks Rade

Yes i am backing the first favourite so that should help. If, as suggested, I back overround to 300% what would you suggest to be the best ratio to use between back/lay? Basically, I have missed out on about 10 winners on US markets over the last couple of days that should have been picked up. I appreciate that there needs to be money on that market but I would suspect that others with autobots would be betting on those races and as i am only backing with 30p at a time surely my bet should be taken. Thanks for all your help

Mark 8-) 8-)
By BfBotManager
Hi Mark,

That is up to you. Bigger ratio you choose you will get worse price. Smaller ratio (closer to 1%) you will get better price.

Try with 5% and if bets are still not being placed then increase this to 10%-15%.

Also make sure you set Lay overround to 0%.

Regards,
Rade