Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Montelloo
Hello everyone, I recently purchased this product and looking to create half time lay the draw bot where I will be looking to lay the draw when the score at halftime is the draw for my selected matches without hedging, just leaving it until the match ends.
My questions are:
1.Time to bet - what is the best time to setup 55min?(because some matches have a lot of added time nowadays even on the first half?)
Can you let me know if these market conditions make sense on the screenshot attached as I created them after reading manual.
Appreciate any feedback.
Attachments
market conditions.png
market conditions.png (100.09 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Price settings.png
Price settings.png (40.08 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
selection conditions.png
selection conditions.png (69.67 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Staking.png
Staking.png (48.61 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
By BfBotManager
Yes, you can use 55m in Time to bet rule, but best solution is to use "Football - Match status" rule and set it to allow betting at half time only.

You must remove Default bet type rule, otherwise you will place bets on all selections. Please take time to read the manual for details on how to set bet type.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version

Make sure you use simulation mode to test this, without risking any real money.
By Montelloo
Good morning,

Thanks for your reply.

If I will remove default bet type, how does the software will know that I want it to place lay bet and not back bet.
And what do you mean saying that it will place bet on all selections, if I select and move my tips manually and it says on market conditions that it should place bets on Match odds market.

Again, thanks for your reply.
By Montelloo
Thanks for the reply.

Can you tell me if those are correct now?
Attachments
Market conditions.png
Market conditions.png (107.68 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Selection conditions.png
Selection conditions.png (69.04 KiB) Viewed 1017 times