Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By asoni0
Hi,

I want to bet on over/undermarket of the football match at particular minute but to the closest over/under market available.

For example, current score is 1-1 that means over/under 2.5 goal market is closest open and I want to bet on over 2.5 at 60th minute in play. There are other markets such as over/under 3.5/4.5 but I'm only interested in closest market, over/under 2.5 in this scenario.
Similarly, with the same strategy setup, if current score of the team is 2-1 then my bet should log on over/under 3.5 at 60th minute.

Another point is, my BFManager is not settling the bets after couple of bets placed and it stucks forever until I restart strategy and it stops again after couple of bets. I'm not sure, if I need to update to the latest version or it is a known bug? Kindly guide me to the solution.

Many thanks!

Your help is much appreciated.
By BfBotManager
You can use Football - Bet on next over/under market rule to allow strategy to bet on next/closest over market. Make sure that over/under market is loaded to the main MARKETS grid view.

You should use latest v3.1.24 version as there were some changes compared to previous versions due to Betfair API updates.
By asoni0
Many thanks for quick response.
I was setting up the strategy where I have 'Event filter' as 'Football' but can't find 'next over/under market' option under 'market filter'. Could you please guide me?

Find the screenshot attached.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-19 132336.png
Screenshot 2024-02-19 132336.png (318.15 KiB) Viewed 1689 times
By BfBotManager
asoni0 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:13 pm Many thanks for quick response.
I was setting up the strategy where I have 'Event filter' as 'Football' but can't find 'next over/under market' option under 'market filter'. Could you please guide me?

Find the screenshot attached.
There is no such market type. Sorry if I confused you, you need to use "Market conditions->Football - Bet on next over/under market" rule. Please read manual for details on this rule:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By asoni0
Thanks. I followed PDF and did set it up, also auto reloading markets (screenshot attached) but it is not placing the bet.
Could you please have a look at the attached exported strategy and guide me?
Attachments
(2.98 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
FootballUnderAutoReload.png
FootballUnderAutoReload.png (110.09 KiB) Viewed 1683 times
By BfBotManager
Auto loading of markets is wrongly set, as it is set to load only markets that are currently in play. Change that option "Yes" to "-" and please watch Auto loading markets video tutorial:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/video_tutorials

At "Time to bet" rule tick option to start betting 5m before in play or option to start betting 0s after market goes in play.

Also add Min/max selection price rule at Selection conditions tab, so that bets only get placed if selection is within your desired min/max price range.

Then test it in simulation mode without risking any real money.
By asoni0
I have selected all those markets and bets are being placed.
Issue here is that bets are being placed somewhere at the half time of the football match.

What I want to achieve here, place a bet at the 85th minute of the match or may be at the 90th minute of the match (just before extra time is allocated).

Also, can I stop betting once a bet is placed? For example, at 85th minute my bet is placed for under 2.5 and goal happens at 87 minute and market Over/Under 2.5 market is closed. I don't want to place the bet on over/under 3.5 market?

please find my strategy zip again.
Attachments
(2.6 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
By asoni0
Many thanks for your support. I'm reading the manual as well and setting this up.
I understand I'm quite close to make this work but when I did apply below rules, It stopped betting.

I guess it is 'time to bet' which is not right? I tried to play with it but it didn't work.

Could you please try out at your end or help me out on this.

(Strategy.gz attached)

Many thanks again!
Attachments
(2.69 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
By BfBotManager
You used range of 89-90 minute of match and that is too strict. I suggested using 85-120 minute of the match. If you use "Football - Match minute" rule then you do not need "Time to bet" rule.

Your min/max price range is 2-3 and it unlikely that any selection at the end of match will be in that price range.

Please use simulation mode to test your strategy and read "Troubleshooting" section of the manual that will help you debug your strategy if you continue to have problems.
By asoni0
Your help is really appreciated.
Bot is placing the strategy now.

Just a quick one. Same strategy I want to make for half time over/under goal market i.e Instead of placing bet at 80 minutes of over/under market, place half time over/under market at 40 minute of the match. Here I checked the check box for "Football bet on next over/under market" -> "Use first half over under market is checked".. I tried to read troubleshooting page from the PDF and had a look at reports tab which says "Market does not satisfy match minute condition rule".

Attaching the strategy. Thank you!
Attachments
(2.3 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
By BfBotManager
Make sure that you loaded first half over/under markets to the main MARKETS grid view.

Also change back/lay ratio from 15% to 50% or 100% as price for under X goals will be very low at the end of first half.

Then test it in simulation mode withou risking any real money.