Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi - Have a variation of the lay draw strategy that I'm looking to test for very specific matches. However, when trying to list the team names to consider, the system is asking for a CSV. Very unclear what is actually expected from the user here!

The option reads 'Allow betting on markets whose name contains one of values from following CSV list'

What CSV list?! Was expecting to be able to upload CSV at this point or a link...or anything.

Any help much appreciated (screenshot below).

Thanks,
Mark.
Attachments
BFConfusion.jpg
BFConfusion.jpg (97.47 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Hi Mark,

When you check that option then textbox below gets enabled and allows you to enter CSV list (Comma Separated Values) that market name must contain for betting to be allowed on that market.

If this rule is satisfied then betting is allowed on that market. It does not determine selection to bet on.

Please read manual for details about each rule and option:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
Arrr, ok, now I understand. The wording is quite confusing :) Could just say 'Please enter list of team names, separated by a comma' or something. CSV implies that system is expecting user to upload a .csv (at least it does to me anyway!). Thanks for responding.