Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hello. Noob here, hoping for a kind hand to help me get my bot strategies to work.

My aim is to automate trades for football games that I think will have late goals (after 87m).

I am not sure in advance what the score will be at 87m so I have implemented this by creating strategies for all goal markets (>0.5, >1.5, >2.5, etc).

But there is a problem with this approach - as soon as a goal is scored, the next bot fires (e.g. if a goal is scored at 92m in the 0.5 market, then the 1.5 market bot fires immediately after, which is too late for yet another goal).

I see there is an option to "cancel all bets >= X", but this only seems to work for bets in the same strategy.

I am guessing (and please tell me if I'm wrong) that there is no way to connect bots by game (so if one bot fires, others targeting the same game would be deactivated).

In bet angel there is the possiblity of setting this up manually, with some kind of local variable that can be accessed by other bots, but I don't see anything like that here (I do much prefer the BFBM software in general though).

Or maybe I'm approaching it the wrong way, and there is a way for me to target late goals all within the same strategy?

I'd appreciate any help or advice you can offer to help me get my late goals automation set up.

TIA.
Hi Jon,

You just need one strategy and it should use "Market conditions->Football - Bet on next over/under market" rule. Please see manual for details on this rule, you will need to auto load all over/under markets to the main MARKETS grid view at which you wish strategy to bet on.

Then at straegy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name, set max number of bets per market and event to 1. That way strategy will be able to place only one bet for each football match.

Adjust other rules as needed e.g. bet type, price, time, stake, overrounds, back/lay ratio etc.

Then try it out in simulation mode without risking any real money.