Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
So I want to have a strategy that for example:

* Current back price is 10-20
* Create a lay bet at BSP (Don't care what the BSP price is, obviously we will not know in advance)

I have set up the odds criteria rule:
"Min/Max selection price" as "Back price for any runner must be within price range of 10-20"

I have set up a staking rule:
"Bets persistence" as "Betfair start price bets wlil be placed on start price markets and they will be matched at any start price. Bets persistence is set to "Take SP" (unmatched bets are matched at Betfair Start Price at in running"

However when I look at the reports section on a race where there should be some bets going down, it always fails on the "Selections or market does not satisfy "Min/Max selection price" conidition/rule"

Any help on this appreciate :-)
You are checking Back price for min/max price range but you are placing Lay bets at Lay price that is never checked for min/max price range. That is wrong and dangerous, so change your min/max selection price rule to check Lay price for price range.

You are placing BSP bets but your bet size is below minimum BSP bet size/liability. Your bet size is only 0.1% from £100 and that is just £0.10! Minimum liability for Lay BSP bets is £10 and for Back bets is £1

For details on minimum BSP size please read following Betfair documentation:
https://docs.developer.betfair.com/disp ... Parameters

If you do not want to place BSP bets then turn off that option at "Staking->Bets persistence". Then you will be able to place exchange bets which if unmatched could get matched at BSP if you set persistence to "Take SP".

Please use simulation mode to test this. Do not use real money as you could lose it all with wrong settings.

Please take time to read the manual for details on each setting and rule. And do not use real mode while learning and adjusting your settings.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version