Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By richardrb
Hi

Most days I have between 1 and 5 bets that are not recorded on the bets screen. They are showing correctly on the markets screen and on the strategies screen. They are correct on both screens, and they are being placed correctly in Betfair. It is a bit of a pain in getting correct out-put figures with bits of data missing. It is fair to say I have a significant number of strategies running at the same time . I run the program on a VPS and have the fastest refresh time possible.

Is there anything I can do to get all the bets showing on the bets screen?

Richard
By BfBotManager
Hi Richard,

Please send us screenshots of bets from strategy tab that are not displayed at main BETS history tab. Make sure you take whole window screenhot. Also save screenshots of Tools&Settings->General settings->Results form.
By richardrb
Hi

Did you make any progress at looking at this eg bets not appearing.

I also have a problem with the new predictology value betting function. This should send the minimum price through to the tips screen. The bet comes through with all the details except the minimum odds and Jon has tested it at his end and says the minimum prices are being sent, but when it arrives at my BF Bot there are no minimum odds appearing in the tips table. These appear to have been removed/missed. He wondered if this was an issue at your end.

Do you have any ideas about what is happening?
By BfBotManager
We replied to your email few minutes after you sent it. You should check your junk/spam folder and mark our emails as safe.

Regarding min odds for tips, you have probably hidden that column from the grid. Right click on column header, then use Column chooser to display missing columns.
By BfBotManager
We just checked your support ticket request and it appears that you mistyped your email address, it is different than the one you used to register at forum, so probably because of that you did not receive our email reply.

Please email us log file as txt file. You can open log file by using "Tools&settings->Log" menu item, then save it as txt file and email it to us.
By BfBotManager
You can open your Predictology link in browser and then check minimum odds that are provided for your tips.

We got your log file and replied to your email.