Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi. If i wanted to bet on each match in a specific league, how would i do that without inputting each match individually? I have set up a strategy with the same settings as others that fire but have added the competitions filter with a league selected but nothing has fired. Thanks
By BfBotManager
Yes, you need to use Market conditions->Competitions filter to allow strategy to bet only on markets in selected competition.

You still need to use all other rules that will identify market typev and selection at which you wish to bet on.
By Shabbakebab
Hi, Thanks for the reply. I've attached a couple of screenshots showing the settings as it isn't firing with these although the competitions filter is set.
Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot (9).png
Screenshot (9).png (131.8 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
Screenshot (10).png
Screenshot (10).png (280.83 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
By BfBotManager
Turn off option to allow competitions with one of following values in its name, that is no needed as you already selected that competition above.

Then try again and check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement on matches from that competition.
By Shabbakebab
Hi, tried what you suggested and no joy. Is there a way to pause the report to see what the issue is? When clicking on the reports tab every game is displayed and moves at a rate that you can't read to see the issue. And can i ask, even though i have put the competitions filter, do i still need to pick each match or will the strategy pick each game because i have specified the league? Thanks
By Shabbakebab
Success! Not having the league loaded in the markets grid was the issue. Sorted that out and its fired no problem. Thanks for the help, really appreciated!