Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Matt1885
Morning.

I am looking to find games as I do manually with footystats for half time goal percentage chance using short form. The filters give me the option to do something similar:

>=1 goal scored / conceded / scored and conceded in at least 4 of the previous 5 games. But I want to assess the overall chance of a goal in the first half based on short form, so if there has been a goal in the first half of 80% of the previous 5 games for each team. For this I am presuming scored and conceded requires a goal scored and conceded in 4 of the last 5 for the filter to allow betting, so that doesn't work. If I filter to goals scored at HT I may get a game that has a huge amount in one game that skews the figures.

Long story short, is the scored and conceded filter as I have said above, and is there any way of also making this an 'or' filter like this:

Home team has scored or conceded >=1 goal in 4 of the last 5 games when team has played as any team
By BfBotManager
"Scored and conceeded" counts both types of goals to get total. So if home team is losing 0:1 then that is totla of 1 goal.

There is no option for "or" logic, but I believe that this is already working like you need it to.