Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By TheFlame
Hi Support,

I've created multiple strategies that are intended to monitor inplay steamers and drifters and place bets when prices fluctuate, i have individual strategies per time period.

The strategies are placing bets on Tennis however they're struggling to consistently pick up the steamers and drifters. On the steamers/Drifters tab I have selected each strategy and i can see that it isn't identifying all the matches i'd expect it to (I've factored in conditions such as back lay ratio, traded volume etc).

I have a feeling it's because the start times of tennis matches change frequently, and there is some sort of mismatch between the bet time being satisfied and the strategy steamer/drifter time period being satisfied. For instance if i turn on a strategy that monitors steamer/drifter between 10 and 20 minutes in play, but i turn the strategy on after the match has already begun, I believe the strategy steamer drifter function cannot identify the start time. I think this is a similar case for matches that have start time changes explaining why the strategies aren't picking up all valid markets.

I'd really appreciate if you could confirm or deny this is the case and if there are any work arounds to get this working?

Just to confirm i'm expecting to see all valid markets in the steamer/drifter tab for that specific strategy, and I'm not concerned about bets being placed at all.

Regards,
The Flame
By BfBotManager
Hi The Flame,

Steamers/drifters uses official market start time that is displayed at the main MARKETS grid view. This time gets updated every ~30 minutes, you can check log file to see when this time gets updated.

Updating time can have some effect on recording of your data e.g. delay that recording.

You have not posted any strategy that is causing you problems and you did not post screenshots of Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings. Markets must be monitored for prices to get recorded, so check your monitoring settings.
By TheFlame
Thanks for getting back so quickly!!

I've attached the test strategies and a screen shot of the monitoring settings.

I've also attached a screenshot of the steamers drifters tab for the attached strategy. As of right now, I can't see why Prizmic v Ramos and Harriv v Marchenko aren't showing.
Attachments
Montioring settings.png
Montioring settings.png (26.95 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Streamers drifters tab.png
Streamers drifters tab.png (80.94 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
Last edited by TheFlame on Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BfBotManager
Those two matches have already started. Can you please post screenshot of "Remove markets" settings and of those two matches from the main MARKETS grid view?

Also please email us content of log file as txt file. You can open log file by using "Tools&settings->Log" menu item.
By TheFlame
I've had these strategies unchanged and running since around 6pm, hence why i was expecting the markets above to have been identified.

I've have attached the remove markets screen and just sent the log file.
Attachments
Remove markets.png
Remove markets.png (46.33 KiB) Viewed 1398 times