Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By farantonelli
HI,
I would like to connect two strategies, where VEA_70_90 comes into play only if LAY_SCORE_VEA is matched. For this reason I activated the "Only if selected strategy has bets" function instead of "Bet on imported selections/tips" which I left in strategy LAY_SCORE_VEA as it is directly connected to the site from which I import the predictions. Was what I did correct?

I attach a screenshot of strategy VEA_70_90 if you can verify it is correct; the strategy must be activated only if strategy LAY_SCORE_VEA is mached and from minute 70 until the end of the match, entering the market +0.5 compared to the current result, cashout in case they cancel the goal and the result returns to 0-0.
Attachments
1.PNG
1.PNG (62.81 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (52.3 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
3.PNG
3.PNG (37.52 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
4.PNG
4.PNG (67.3 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
5.PNG
5.PNG (40.65 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
By BfBotManager
Your strategy will bet on any selection at over/under because you used Default bet type rule. If you wish to bet only on Over X selection then remove Default bet type rule and instead use "Bet type by RUNNER position" rule. Set it to Back 2nd runner by position.

You will need to load all over/under X goals markets to the main MARKETS grid view at which you want to bet.

Once you make those changes then try again in simulation mode.

Also football live statistics must be available for that match for this strategy to work as you are using live scores and match minute information. So check MARKETS grid view to see if live in play data is available.
By farantonelli
Can you explain these two steps better to me? Thank you

1) You will need to load all over/under X goals markets to the main MARKETS grid view at which you want to bet.

2) Also football live statistics must be available for that match for this strategy to work as you are using live scores and match minute information. So check MARKETS grid view to see if live in play data is available.
By farantonelli
Should I do this market autoload setting even if the matches played are those provided by the TradeOnSports site? or in this case does this operation not matter? Thank you
By BfBotManager
Markets must be loaded to the main MARKETS grid view, otherwise no bets can be placed. Please take time to read the manual and to watch video tutorials, you need to understand how software works, otherwise you will lose all your money with wrong settings or by following other peoples tips/strategies.
By Coach
I'll try explain it how I understood when I first started - markets are like 2.5 goals, match odds, both teams to score etc. The selection is which one of those youre choosing. E.g over 2.5 selection would be a back bet on runner 2. But if the market isnt loaded, the bot isnt going to know what to place your selection on.

Under Home>Auto load is where you tell the bot what markets to load and when you want them to load. For example: Football>OVER_UNDER_25 every 6 hours. The boat will load every over/under 2,5 goal market every 6 hours but only place bets on what matches your selection criteria.

Hope that helps!
farantonelli wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:40 pm Can you explain these two steps better to me? Thank you

1) You will need to load all over/under X goals markets to the main MARKETS grid view at which you want to bet.

2) Also football live statistics must be available for that match for this strategy to work as you are using live scores and match minute information. So check MARKETS grid view to see if live in play data is available.
By farantonelli
What is not clear to me is whether importing the markets as you explain must always be done even when there are automatically imported predictions! I await your clarifying feedback!
By BfBotManager
farantonelli wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:42 pm What is not clear to me is whether importing the markets as you explain must always be done even when there are automatically imported predictions! I await your clarifying feedback!
Depends on your imported selections.

If you are importing exact selection to bet on and it contains market ID value, then you need just that market as you know at which selection you will bet on.

But you said that you do not know at which over X goals selection you will bet, as you wrote:
"...entering the market +0.5 compared to the current result..."

so you must load all over/under X goals markets for this to work.

Please take time to read the manual and test it in simulation mode:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version