Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Sigus1
Hi, let me explain what I would like to do, I hope there is a quick way to do it. I analyze races and calculate odds. At this point I would like to tell at bot Back a specific horse if odd is higher, for example, 4. I can create the system easily but how can I associate it with that specific horse. I'm trying in this way, but bot doesn't find it.. It would be convenient to have the possibility, in MARKETS, to be able to select the horse and put a predefined rule created in the strategies on it. I hope I have been clear. Any advice is welcome :)
Attachments
BfBotManagerV3_KQVEFHWJFx.png
BfBotManagerV3_KQVEFHWJFx.png (27.43 KiB) Viewed 1040 times
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

Pick your own selections by using "My S." checkbox at selections grid view. Display min/max price columns and this grid view and enter in their cells min and max price. Then use menu item to move your selections to "Manage tips" form as tips. In this process set provider name e.g. MyTips

Then use example strategy that is set to bet on all imported selections and modify its "Staking->Bet on imported tips" rule so that it bets only on tips from provider MyTips.

Then try it out in simulation mode. For more details please read the manual:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By Sigus1
Done but no bet is placed. I also tried the other pre-set strategies, none of them work. When logging in, an error screen appears (I'll put it in the attachments). I press No several times, eventually it lets me access the software. Could that be the problem?
Attachments
firefox_2mgW0lBnsG.png
firefox_2mgW0lBnsG.png (77.46 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
firefox_2mgW0lBnsG.png
firefox_2mgW0lBnsG.png (77.46 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
BfBotManagerV3_BnCHAw1Uee.png
BfBotManagerV3_BnCHAw1Uee.png (26.87 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
BfBotManagerV3_K2KpcEtbWS.png
BfBotManagerV3_K2KpcEtbWS.png (25.74 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
BfBotManagerV3_phv6RXNfEf.png
BfBotManagerV3_phv6RXNfEf.png (27.08 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
BfBotManagerV3_SdZJkWnTQo.png
BfBotManagerV3_SdZJkWnTQo.png (21.58 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
explorer_CILpt5i2TD.png
explorer_CILpt5i2TD.png (32.09 KiB) Viewed 1033 times
By BfBotManager
You did not set any bet type, back or lay, so you must add "Default bet type" rule if you wish to bet on all imported tips. This rule is available with this example strategy, but it appears that you removed it, so please add it back and retry in simulation mode.

Also if you wish to place bets immediately, like you set 2 days before start time, then you will need to adjust "Tools&settings->Monitoring market" settings, but be careful as then all bets will be placed at once!