Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Coach
I'm trying to test a strat that places a bet on 1, 2 AND 3 favourites if they are within $1 of the favourite AND the 4th favourite has specific odds.

I have added these variables as min/max prices and bet type by favourite position but the bot only placed one bet on the favourite. I have searched the forum and read the manual again but I can't see why it didn't place bets on favs 2 & 3 when the settings were the settings were the same.
Last edited by Coach on Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Coach
Selection conds:
selection conds.png
selection conds.png (160.94 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
Bet:
bets.png
bets.png (61.35 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
Strat:
Attachments
(2.58 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Last edited by Coach on Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BfBotManager
Your strategy will bet only on selections that are within set min/max price range because you used "Selection conditions->Min/max selection price" rule.

If you want to bet only when all three selections satisfy all the rules at the same time then you should use:
1. "MARKET conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selections" rule to check min/max price range
2. "STAKING->Min/max number of qualified selections" rule and set min and max to 3

Also add Overrounds and Back/Lay Ratio rules to avoid betting when offer on market is bad, it is too dangerous to bet without those rules that are added by default to every strategy.

Then try again in simulation mode.