Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By letiss
Hi all,

Is anyone else having the problem above? I've had it twice recently, last Wednesday and today.

Basically, bets are not settling as won or lost inside the application, instead remaining open forever. This is causing me a problem as I have some lay up/down staking going on.

Ta

Dave
By letiss
Hi, thanks for the continued info.

I never noticed this Update Bets button... very handy. Out of interested is this something that could be automated in a future version.
Perhaps a setting that automatically Updates Bets every 5, 10, 15 minutes, whatever.

I appreciate this can't be done straight away but might be a useful addition to protect against Betfair's inherent flakiness?

Ta

Dave

BfBotManager wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:24 pm Hi there,

Betfair is aware of this and they are investigating this issue. We will let you know as soon as we have any new information.
Same here - football, horses and dogs - thought it was because I was running 3 BFBMs in sandboxes so moved everything over to one on the PC - wasted my time :D

Always something wrong with Betfair
letiss wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:48 pm Hi, thanks for the continued info.

I never noticed this Update Bets button... very handy. Out of interested is this something that could be automated in a future version.
Perhaps a setting that automatically Updates Bets every 5, 10, 15 minutes, whatever.

I appreciate this can't be done straight away but might be a useful addition to protect against Betfair's inherent flakiness?

Ta

Dave

Betfair is aware of this and they are investigating this issue. We will let you know as soon as we have any new information.
Good idea - especially when you are using an unsettled market rule and new bets are being delayed
By BfBotManager
letiss wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:48 pm Hi, thanks for the continued info.

Ta

Dave

We will review it for future updates, thanks for the suggestion!
By DaveH
I am experiencing the same problem. I have worked around it for the time by setting the "Use inferred winner to settle bets" from within General Settings --> Results.

Fingers crossed Betfair sort it out.

Dave
By letiss
Hi all, this rather annoying little issue seems to have reared its ugly head once again!!!

Anyone else experiencing UK horse racing bets not settling in the bot??

Ta

:-/
By BfBotManager
This was fixed by Betfair and since then there were no reports of this issue. Can you please contact us by using Contact form and send us log file, screenshots of markets and of their bets tab to check it?