Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi
I have 2 strategies running that are on the 1.5 goals market, 1 is a back on O1.5 the other a lay on U1.5 and both use My Selections to place the bets. I have no problem on the O1.5 back element which places the bets at set times on the selections I choose. The issue is when I do the lay bet on the U1.5, I check the tick box on U1.5 and have all settings to place the lay bet which it does, unfortunately it also places a back bet on the U1.5 option. Not sure where i'm going wrong so any help is appreciated. Thanks
By BfBotManager
You should not use My S. checkbox column to pick selections for more than one strategy.

Instead do following:
1. pick selections for first strategy
2. use menu item to move those selections as tips to Manage tips form and set provider name X in the process
3. adjust strategy to use "Staking->Bet on imported tips" rule so that it bets only on imported tips from provider X

Then repeat the process but pick selections for second strategy and set different provider name e.g. Y.

That way one strategy will bet on tips from provider X (over X goals) and second strategy will bet on tips from provider Y (under X goals).

You can modify example strategy that is set to bet on all imported tips instead of using your strategy that is set to bet on selections that you manually picked.

For more details please read the manual and test this in simulation mode.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By Shabbakebab
Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have done as instructed and tried to do a test based on this but without it firing. Not sure if I have something on the settings that is preventing this. Is it possible to send the strategy for a sense check? Thanks
By BfBotManager
You should check strategy Reports tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement, then adjust it.

Also please post screenshots of Manage tips form showing tips that you created and of strategies Staking and Selection conditions tabs.
By Shabbakebab
Hi, managed to get it to work following the instructions so thank you for that. Attached are the screenshots as requested that have enabled it to fire. I do have 1 concern though regarding the stake. This is going to be a recovery strategy so will be based on specific games so will have varying stakes against different games. I put £1 as the stake unless a custom stake is specified in the selections grid. It basically puts £2 on each selection even if i specify a £1 stake in the grid, same if I up it to £2.25, £3.45 etc. Any ideas where i'm going wrong? Thanks
Attachments
O1.5 1.png
O1.5 1.png (38.07 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
O1.5 2.png
O1.5 2.png (37.11 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
O1.5 3.png
O1.5 3.png (32.71 KiB) Viewed 1583 times
By BfBotManager
Your strategy is now betting on imported tips, so it is best that you set bet size for each tip at Manage tips form. That is easiest solution.

Make sure that you use simulation mode to test all this. Do not risk real money while adjusting your settings.
By Shabbakebab
OK, will give it a shot and any issues will let you know. Thanks again for the help and advice