Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By LouSox
I am new to BFBOT and am having difficulty finding out how to edit the stake settings applied to the example strategies that have been auto loaded to help me find the ropes. If I click on the show hide tabs to the left of the name of the example strategy - the tabs open appear but if I click on the stake tab it is blank. If I click the edit field to the right of the name of the example strategy - the various options do not allow me to make changes .... have looked through the manual but I am clearly missing something basic here .... any help appreciated.
By LouSox
Here is the screen shot of the little acorns
As you can see the stake tab is clicked but is clear - as it is for all the example strategies so I cannot edit and infact do not know what the amount the level stake was set - is there another way to view / edit the stake…
The video shows this tab should have the stake strategy in it and from there you can amend it.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/phpbb3/dow ... ew&id=6818
Attachments
IMG_6748.jpeg
IMG_6748.jpeg (238.48 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
By BfBotManager
It appears that you minimized height of those tabs, as there is a scrollbar at the right side. Try using them to scroll down.

Try moving your mouse over bottom border and when resize cursor appears then drag it to increase height of your grid view. .

If nothing helps then you can exit software and use "Start->Programs->BF Bot Manager->Configuration editor" tool to restore default settings.
By LouSox
Bingo !

I knew it must be something basic that I had missed - I had to resize and drag to increase height of the grid view

Thank you things making a lot more sense now.

LouSox