Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dpolks
Morning

Imber of football strategies, most of them are running fine but three of them are not placing any bets. I've checked them over and over and looked at the reports and I cant seem to find the issue. They should be starightforward as I'm only asking simple things like 'Back Under 1.5 Goals in First Half and Back Over 2.5 Goals etc.). The tips seem to be loading ok (I've attached a sample CSV File) and the markets are loaded so I'm at a loss. I attach one of the startegies here. The others are similar as I duplicated this one to create them, so I guess there is a generic error staring me in the face somewhere.

Hope you can help

DP
Attachments
(2.46 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
(563 Bytes) Downloaded 276 times
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

You sent us file with tips for 31st July and 1st August.

SelectionID and EventID columns must have identical names like shown in the manual, as column names are case sensitive, so use SelectionId and EventId column names.

Once tips are imported and displayed at Manage tips form then you will need to auto load markets for those tips at main MARKETS grid view.

This strategy is setting bet type only on 2nd runner by position, so it will be able to Back only Over X goals selection. If you wish to bet on any imported selection then you should use Default bet type instead.

You should check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied and is preventing bet placement. Then adjust it and try again in simulation mode until you have strategy placing bets correctly. Do not risk real money while adjusting your settings.
By dpolks
Hi there

Looks like I had a bet pull through yesterday, so I guess one or more of the less obvious conditions have not been getting met previously.