Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi

I'm using My Selections to place a lay bet but haven't managed to get it to fire. I've used it previously to place back bets and it has worked no problem but I can't get it to work on the lay bet despite changing the selection criteria to one that will place a lay bet. I want to place lay bets using various stakes and want it to fire before kick off. I don't have set odds that i need it to achieve but notice that in the My Price box it has the odds for the back bet. Not sure what I'm doing wrong so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Attachments
BF 1.png
BF 1.png (288.45 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
By BfBotManager
Your strategy is set to place bets only 5 minutes before start time and before in play. It is not allowing bet placement during in play.

You are using 3 rules to set bet type which is very wrong, as your strategy could bet on all markets and selections. Please remove "Bet type by runner position" and "Manual bet type" rule if you wish your strategy to bet on all selections that you picked by using "My S." checkbox column.

Strategy will use custom stake if you set it for selection, but it will not use "My price" if you set it manually. It is using "Price settings->Price rules" rule that is set to use currently available price to place bet. If you wish to place bets at your "My Price" value that you entered then you will need to remove "Price rules" rule and instead to use "Default price" rule with option to use "My price" ticked.

Make sure that you use simulation mode to test your strategy, do not risk any real money!

Also please read the manual as it explains each option in detail:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By Shabbakebab
Hi

I've made the changes you recommended and it has worked in placing the lay bet, only problem is that it was unmatched due to the default lay price being at 1.01.

I don't want to have set odds that the lay bet will be placed at, is it possible to have it fire at whatever price it is at say 5 minutes before kick off?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Sure, just remove that Default price rule and keep using Price rules rule. Please read manual for details on both rules.
By Shabbakebab
Hi

Followed the advice, works perfectly.

As always, thanks for pointing me in the right direction.