Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
If I am asking for a certain price pre-match but it doesn't get matched, I've chosen to keep bet it in play before but if a goal goes against me, my fellow punters rush to eat up my lay bet I've kept in play! :-D :-(

Is there any rules that can be applied to cancel the lay bet if something particular happens in the game?

Many thanks.
To keep bet in play you should use "Staking->Bets persistence->Keep" option.

This bet will automatically be canceled by Betfair if market is suspended by goal, red card etc.

It is not possible to use this option when placing bets during in play, it only works to keep unmatched bets alive when market turns in play.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Although you mention "...bet will automatically be canceled by Betfair if market is suspended by goal, red card etc." I'm finding that it continues to keep the bet in play after that at the odds originally asked for, if that makes sense?

I would like it to cancel any bet that was kept in play if market is suspended by goal, red card etc rather than continue when play resumes with matching at those 'keep in play' odds.