Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Melonhead
Hi folks,

Is there an easy way to select the Correct Score Markets under "My Selections" that doesn't involve individually ticking each score? I have a lay the HT CS bot that I only want to fire on selected matches but it's a bit labour intensive having to manually go through each target score selecting them all. I'm sure there is an easier way!
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

There is no option to select markets to which strategy should apply. Only solution is to use "Market conditions->Markets filter" rule and then to enter text that Event/market name must contain e.g. Arsenal, PSG, Liverpool etc.
Hi there,

You should not use real mode to test your strategy settings as you could lose all your money with wrong settings.

You should never remove Events filter and Markets filter as those indetify event and market at which strategy is allowed to bet, otherwise strategy will attempt to bet on all markets. .

You should check strategy Reports tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement when you believe that all rules are satisfied and that bet should be placed. Then try to adjust that rule settings.

Other settings appear to be ok.

If you keep having problems then please send us content of log file as txt file and screenshots of MARKETS grid view showing match that satisfied all your rules but at which bets were not placed.