Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By micksmith
I have set up a bot that will lay an individual dog number with recovery. Unfortunately if there is a scratching in the race below the number selected. The bot will move the remaining numbers above the scratching down. For example if the selected number is 5 and 4 is scratched. 5 then moves to 4 and so on up the line. This is effecting the way my strategy works, as I am targeting one number. How can I remedy this as in most races I am targeting more than one number and a scratching in low numbers is severely effecting the recovery process. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Mick
By micksmith
Yes there is 2 of us trying to use this system and we have tried to use the selections filter. When we use the selection filter the strategy appears to only lay the favorite or any dog below the scratching. We are running 2 different scenarios. One finishes as I described and the other will only lay any dog below the scratching. We are trying to lay the specific number specified with recovery. If the strategy does not lay the same number continuously it can effect the recovery dramatically.

Thanks Mick
By micksmith
Attached are the screenshots of the two conditions we believe we require. We have tried as they are together and singularly. Without the desired result.

Thanks Mick
Attachments
Screenshot 1.png
Screenshot 1.png (46.35 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
Screenshot 2.png
Screenshot 2.png (7.7 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Mick,

Those rules are fine, they should allow betting on selection whose name contains text 1

Did this strategy place bets on selections whose name does not contain text 1? If it did, then please post screenshots of all Selection conditions and of placed bets so that we can check it.
By micksmith
I have solved the initial problem with the strategies laying a dog and moving the number into a lower box. But I still have the issue if there is a scratching in a lower box, say 3, the strategy will not lay anything above the scratching. For example if I am looking to lay the 7 and the 3 is scratched it will not lay the 7 even if it is in the correct price range. Any Ideas?

Thanks Mick
By BfBotManager
Hi Mick,

You can remove "Bet type by runner position" and instead use:
1. Default bet type
2. Selections filter, set it to allow betting on selection whose name contains specific text e.g. number 1

Then bet will be placed on selection with number 1 in its name regardless of its index position in the list of runners.

Please test it in simulation mode.