Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By StuartM
I have a laying strategy that I populate my own tips for using a web scrape. In that scrape I have no price available so can't use my script to pick the forecasted higher priced runner

The tips CSV file may contain more than one tip per race but my strategy is only set to place one bet per market. Is it possible to force the strategy to use the higher priced runner out of the 2 tipped ? If not, which tip would the strategy apply first please ?
By BfBotManager
Hi Stuart,

At Selection conditions tab add following Selection conditions:
1. Selections filter, tick option to allow betting only on tips from specified tipsters/provider and specify your tips provider name that you are importing in column "Provider" with your tips
2. Selection by highest/lowest and set it to allow betting only on 1 selection with highest price

Use other rules as needed to set your strategy to bet only on imported tips from that provider, to check price range, back/lay ratio, overrounds etc.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By StuartM
BfBotManager wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:37 pm Hi Stuart,

At Selection conditions tab add following Selection conditions:
1. Selections filter, tick option to allow betting only on tips from specified tipsters/provider and specify your tips provider name that you are importing in column "Provider" with your tips
2. Selection by highest/lowest and set it to allow betting only on 1 selection with highest price

Use other rules as needed to set your strategy to bet only on imported tips from that provider, to check price range, back/lay ratio, overrounds etc.

Then test it in simulation mode.

Excellent - thanks for the quick response. It was the combination of the 2 conditions I couldn't work out
By StuartM
Actually, this gets a little more complex and not sure if this is possible.

My Selection Condtions will only lay between 4-11 but my tips may contain one runner at 6 and one at 20.
if they are both under 11 I want to lay the highest of the two. If only one is under 11 I still want to lay that one and ignore the one at 20.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Just add "Selection conditions->Min/max price fors election" and set price range of 4 - 11.

Rules execute from top to bottom, so tips/selections will be filtered by price range, selections filter and then at the end selection by highest/lowest will pick one selection from the ones that satisfy those other rules.