Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
I have a football strategy that places an unmatched "trade out" bet before the match begins and has the "keep" option selected.

There are also three separate hedge rules, set to trigger under certain circumstances.

On occasion, the conditions to hedge are met - the trade out bet is cancelled - but the actual hedge bet is never placed.

What could be causing this?

Please can you suggest some possible explanations before requesting screenshots and copies of my strategy.
I appreciate that you are willing to go to those lengths but I prefer to troubleshoot myself before resorting to that.
For a recent game,
I believe the general conditions for the first hedge rule were met at around the 30 minute mark but the safety settings would have probably prevented a bet being placed.
This situation would have remained until around 70 minutes, when a goal was scored and a different hedge rule should have been triggered. This is when it came to my attention that a bet wasn't being placed and I realised that the trade-out bet had been cancelled. I don't know at what point in the match the trade-out bet became cancelled.

Could the markets auto-reloading have affected anything?