Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By RedAlert1
I have set my criteria for auto loading (4 specific markets I need in grid view for football) however I have to manually "auto load" these markets every morning and a few hours later my grid view is blank and I have to manually load them up again via the auto load feature only to find there are live games on weren't previously showing. This seems very counter productive and doesn't make much sense to me. Where am I going wrong?

I have now changed the highlighted items to be 60 minute refresh and left the in play option blank, should this fix the issue? Thanks
AutoLoad.png
AutoLoad.png (59.61 KiB) Viewed 5928 times
By BfBotManager
You should set in play markets option to "-". This option is used to load only markets that are currently in play.

It should work fine now.
By RedAlert1
BfBotManager wrote:You should set in play markets option to "-". This option is used to load only markets that are currently in play.

It should work fine now.
Thanks
By cartex
Have the same issue with back/lay bot. Greyhound markets are not autoloading. Had 6h refresh, changed it to 60 min but still nothing. Have to reload manually. Im still running V2.
By cartex
Haha just when I complain it reloaded itself :lol: But only UK races for tomorrow Didn’t reload AUS and NZL for the night
By cartex
Hi

Should autoload load markets as soon as odds are available or will it wait close to start time?
Because greyhound races is not autoloading again, but odds are available at Betfair. But there are still 6hrs to frist race, it that why its not loading yet?